Terms and conditions
Go to Bordeaux is a real estate agency specializing in the management and rental of furnished apartment in Bordeaux, this company offers a varied choice of apartments and possible services on its site Gotobordeaux.com.
Go to Bordeaux holds the business card MANAGEMENT (No. 33063-3381 issued by the prefecture of Gironde) with TOURIST SERVICES option. Go to Bordeaux holds a special account No. 00098202204 Rental Management with the CIC bank Villenave d'Ornon.
We invite you to read our terms and conditions, for legal obligations purposes. They form the basis of acceptance for reservations at Go to Bordeaux.
Unless otherwise specified, purchases made on Gotobordeaux.com Site are subject to these terms. Upon any reservation, the person making it is deemed to have accepted these terms on behalf of the persons included in the reservation.
No modification of these terms may be applicable without prior written agreement and authorization from Go to Bordeaux.
- By using the website Gotobordeaux.com, you agree to abide by these conditions, which take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to comply with the full terms and conditions please do not access the site or use Gotobordeaux.com.
- Go to Bordeaux may change these terms at any time by placing the latest information online. Please review these terms regularly to be aware of any changes made by Go to Bordeaux. Your continued use of the site Gotobordeaux.com after updating or modification of these conditions means that you agree to comply or changed or updated terms.
- All copying, reproduction, republication, downloading, online layout, dissemination, making available to the public or other use of the contents of Gotobordeaux.com (text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc. .) for purposes other than personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. Any other use of content Gotobordeaux.com requires written permission Go to Bordeaux.
- You agree not to use Gotobordeaux.com for lawful purposes and in a manner that infringes the rights of any third party, without restricting or preventing the use or enjoyment of the site Gotobordeaux.com.
- Your use of the site Gotobordeaux.com is intended for personal, noncommercial use or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make requests speculative, false or fraudulent. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless otherwise authorized by Go to Bordeaux.
- You represent and warrant that (a) you have not been suspended by Go to Bordeaux or otherwise denied access to the site; (B) you are not a direct competitor to Go to Bordeaux; (C) you do not have more than one account Go to Bordeaux at any given time; and (d) you have the required authority to accept these conditions and in so doing you are not violating any other agreements relating to you.
2 - General booking conditions
a) Prices and services included and not included
- Unless otherwise stated, apartment prices quoted on Gotobordeaux.com are stated per night, week or month. The starting price "Starting at ..." is the price of an overnight stay booked apartment for the length of 1 month.
- Apartments prices are determined in agreement with the owners.
- Household/laundry expenses and management costs are mandatory and directly integrated at the time of booking the apartments.
- Apartment prices are subject to change without notice until a reservation is confirmed.
- All apartments include a tourist tax calculated per night and per person. This tax is paid by Gotobordeaux to municipal services.
b) Check in and Check out
- Check-in : between 9am and 7:00pm.
- Check-out : between 9am and 2:00pm.
- When booking we will ask you specifically tell us your arrival and departure.
- A charge of € 30 will occur if the check-in must take place before 9am or after 7:00pm, or the check-out before 9am or after 2:00pm.
- An additional "night" of 50 € will be charged for arrivals / departures between 10:00pm and 7.00am
- Sunday and public holidays:
- We inform you that if you plan to arrive or leave the apartment on a Sunday or a public holiday according to the French calendar, you will be asked to pay an extra 30 €.
- In case of delay we will ask you to inform for practical purposes.
- Any delay greater than one hour will be charged € 30.
c) Validity and apartments modifications
- All apartments listed by Go to Bordeaux are designated by color codes:
1. GREEN = AVAILABLE
2. RED = NOT AVAILABLE
Once the apartment is booked, all change requests should be addressed to Go to Bordeaux, Contact us
- Go to Bordeaux applies no fees to apartment modification requests or changes of dates for an existing reservation ; as long as the application is received by our service more than 30 days before entering the apartment ; and provided that the new dates or the new apartment selections are available upon booking.
- Go to Bordeaux fee applies to modification requests or change of dates for an existing reservation when the change request is received by our service less than 15 days before entering the apartment ; and provided that the new dates or the new apartment selections are available upon booking.
d) Payment and cancellation
- For online payment, Go to Bordeaux accepts the following payment cards: Bankcard, Mastercard (including electron and Maestro), Visa
- If your card is not listed on the site (type American Express), do not hesitate to Contact us for our bank details transmission permitting payment via international bank transfer.
- A 25% deposit by credit or debit card is required on the www.gotobordeaux.com site to make a reservation.
- Whole balance payment can be made:
- On our site and this at any time via the customer account automatically created during registration
- Upon checking into the apartment. (Check, cash or credit card only). Go To Bordeaux is equipped with a banking terminal
- No fee for processing payments by credit or debit card.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction fees, currency exchange or others. Your bank or the issuer of the credit or debit card may convert the payment in local currency and may require charging fees, which may result in differences between the amount shown on gotobordeaux.com and the final amount charged on your bank account or credit / debit card. Please contact your bank or the issuer of your card if you have questions about the conversion and the applicable fees. Please note that for bookings made in Brazil, the IOF tax (tax on financial transactions, 6.38%) is not included in the value of the final booking and will be billed to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
- Any cancellation or cancellation request initiated by Gotobordeaux, (no matter the time or reason) gives you the right to a full refund of amounts collected by Gotobordeaux. According to availabilities, Gotobordeaux will, however, try its best to offer a housing solution for the same dates at the same rates.
- No refund is possible once your stay has started. This condition is also valid at the time of entry into the premises and before signing the lease term.
- If you cancel a reservation apartment Go to Bordeaux, a cancellation fee may be charged by Go to Bordeaux, as described below Cancellation fees:
- More than 15 days before entering the premises, all amounts paid will be refunded.
- Less than 15 days before entering the premises, the 25% deposit will be retained.
e) Security deposit
- Deposit: A security deposit is required upon each rental as a cover against possible damage and losses in the housing. The amount of the deposit varies depending on the apartments, as indicated in each apartment description.
- Upon check-in, the security deposit must be paid by check, cash or bank footprint.
- When returning the keys, a Go to Bordeaux agent will perform a full check out of the apartment.
- If no damage is found , your deposit will be returned in full .
- In the event of deterioration or damage, the repair costs will be deducted from the amount of your deposit. The recovery time will depend on the extent of the damage.
f) Passports, visas and insurance
- It is the traveler’s responsibility, whatever nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting on Effective formalities at the time of travel.
- As the formalities for visa and health insurance are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you check those at the appropriate consulate before departure.
3 - General conditions of reservation concierge services and tourism products
a) Validity, changes and refund of products:
- All the products and services listed on www.gotobordeaux.com website are subject to partnership contracts with our various services and tourism providers. They do set the conditions for their products.
- All products listed by Go to Bordeaux at the time of booking are valid and available for the dates of your reservation until the arrival in Bordeaux and throughout the duration of your stay subject to their availability and their conditions of reservation.
- Concierge services and tourism products cancellation policy :
- A full refund will be applied if cancellation occurs 15 days before entering the premises.
- If cancellation occurs less than 15 days before entering the premises, concierge services, tourism and leisure products are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- If one of our partners fails to deliver an order made on our site, we will proceed to a full refund of the service. Go to Bordeaux is also committed to find another solution to meet the services ordered.
b ) Prices and included and not included
- Unless otherwise stated, prices for products and services quoted on Gotobordeaux.com website are set per person.
- All prices of services listed incidentally when booking accommodation on Go to Bordeaux include VAT ( all taxes included).
- The prices of touristic services and products do not include gratuities that may be left to the service partners , drivers and guides; the cost of passport and visa ; insurance of persons and luggage ; all personal items, drinks or food that are not explicitly contained in the " Price included" product pages of the site Gotobordeaux.com are considered additional purchases.
- For online payment services and tourism products, Go to Bordeaux accepts the following payment cards : Bankcard, Mastercard (including electron and Maestro) , Visa. For payment cards are not listed on the site (eg: American Express) , do not hesitate to Contact us to transmit our bank details for payment via international bank transfer.
- No charge is applied for processing payments by credit or debit card.
- Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a touristic reservation service.
- Unlike the reservation of the apartment that requires a 25% deposit , the full amount of concierge services and tourism products is to be paid at booking.
4 - User account
- To use certain features of the site, you need to register and provide personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password of your account. You are also responsible for all activities related to your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your account must be solely for personal noncommercial use. You do not have the right to impersonate someone else (eg . To adopt the identity of a celebrity), or create an account for another person , or to provide an email address that is not yours or to create multiple accounts.
- Go to Bordeaux reserves the right to close your account at any time for any reason.
5 - Use restrictions
- You undertake to not perform the following actions , or to assist or encourage others to:
- Use the Site to threaten , monitor, defraud , incite, harass another person or otherwise interfere with the use of the website by a third party.
- Use the site to send or distribute unsolicited messages , chain letters , contests , spamming , pyramid schemes , surveys or other mass messages , whether or not of a commercial nature
- Use the Site in a manner likely to create a conflict of interest, for example by exchanging comments with other commercial enterprises or by writing or requesting comments
- Use the site to promote any form of intolerance or discrimination.
- Use the site to violate the rights of third parties , which may include breach of confidentiality , a copyright, trademark , patent , trade secret , a moral right , the right to privacy, right of publicity , or other proprietary or intellectual property.
- Use the site to send or distribute illegal or pornographic content
- Use the site to obtain personal information about minors , threaten them or harm them
- Using a robot, engine, search application / extraction or other automated system, process or other means to access , collect , index or otherwise exploit the Site or its contents
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the site through hacking methods, passwords and other analysis; use the Site or the Site Content to transmit computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other malicious or destructive elements referred (collectively, the term "virus"); use any device, software or program interfering with the proper working of the Site or otherwise attempt to disrupt the operation of the site; excessively increasing the traffic to the site; use the Site to violate the security of a computer network, decode passwords or security encryption keys; weaken or disrupt the security of the Site or otherwise damage the website or its contents; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security features or characteristics of the site in place to prevent or reduce the use or copying of Site content, or used to restrict the use of the site.
6 - Account termination
- Go to Bordeaux reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account or use of the Site , partially or fully, for any reason, without notice or obligation of any kind. For example, Go to Bordeaux may terminate or suspend your account or use of the site for suspected misuse. Such termination or suspension can prevent you from accessing your account , the website, your content, the website content or other related information.
7 – Liability limitation
- Go to Bordeaux, agents, affiliates, suppliers or service providers may under no circumstances be held responsible for the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damage were foreseen, or are foreseeable, known or otherwise): ( a) loss of data; (B) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (C) loss of business; (D) loss of opportunity; (E) intangible asset loss or damage to reputation; (F) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Gotobordeaux.com, regardless of the form of action.
- Go to Bordeaux and its agents and suppliers, making hotel bookings, tours, transportation or any service related to the routes of individual clients, can not be held liable for injury, damage, loss, accidents, delays or irregularities, liabilities or expenses of persons or property resulting from a breach of any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tour.
- In addition, Go to Bordeaux, agents and suppliers can not be held responsible for diseases, theft, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrictions, acts of war or terrorism, weather conditions, defects in means transportation, potential accidents or mishaps, or any other causes that are beyond their control.
- Go to Bordeaux’s team constantly checks the accuracy of information on all products and listed services. However, Go to Bordeaux does not guarantee the functionality , content or information contained on Gotobordeaux.com website or any affiliated website. Go to Bordeaux cannot guarantee it will not be interrupted or will be error free , that defects will be corrected or that Gotobordeaux.com or servers ensuring its availability or will be free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these conditions is proved illegal, invalid or unenforceable under French national law, (these conditions must have effect to the extent of the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal invalid or unenforceable) it will be removed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue , remain applicable and continue to be enforced .